Message from the PrincipalIntroduction
Welcome to the website of the French School Arthur Rimbaud.
The French School Arthur Rimbaud in Dar es Salaam, member of the French network abroad and under agreement with the Agency for French Education Abroad AEFE welcomes more than 330 students from TPS to Terminale.
Its development plan is built around 3 axes:
– TO BE OPEN TO THE WORLD AND SHARE THE SAME VALUES
– TO CULTIVATE THE WISH TO LEARN
– TO ENABLE WELL LIVE TOGETHER
Around its 3 axes, the school offers an ambitious language course for all while guaranteeing French educational excellence. In addition, each of these axes incorporates the following themes:
- The development of an educational policy geared towards Tanzania and sustainable development
- The construction of the kindergarten to the final year of the future course, the citizen course, the health course and the PEAC (artistic and cultural educational course)
- Support for each student according to their profile.
- Our pedagogical and educational objectives, you will understand, are driven by values of sharing and outreach. They correspond to the fundamental principles of public education in France.
Choosing our beautiful French School means adhering to these same values to build together, PARENTS and SCHOOL, the future of our children.
I wish you a pleasant visit to our site, and I look forward to meeting you, in real life, on our new CAMPUS in MASAKI.
- Institutional partners : French Ministry of Education, AEFE, French embassy and consulate
- Educational partners: CNED, Alliance française, The French as a Foreign Language Agency